Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tall Black Colt - Ride #4

I suggest that when you choose a personal photographer, make sure he's not one who gets a kick out of seeing you dumb :-)... i.e. me stuck on the panel laughing because I couldn't haul myself back up and still hang on to my horse.

TBC was a good boy today if maybe a little sassy. Let's just say he was feeling his oats. Nothing bad but just a little more energetic than the last few times. He does better with a rope halter than the flat nylon.
He did fine though! And then when we were done, I took his halter off and walked away. He followed me to the gate. I opened the gate, he walked out, got past me... and stopped to wait for me. What a good boy.




















2 comments:

Horses Are Our Lives said...

nice, calm youngster. When I saw the first picture, I thought you were trying to catch him with a cane! lol Then when I saw the next pic, I realize that it was his reins! ha!

Nosnikta said...

LOL yeah, I had him next to the panels perfectly so I could get on, but he moved away as I climbed, dang it! I was trying to get him back over without getting down, but I couldn't pull myself back up there at that angle.

(laughing at cane)

Yeah, he's pretty calm. He's putting up with me pretty well. :-)