Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Pony for Christmas





I found this pony on the internet. I LOVE this pony!!!!!! I don't know what it is about it, but I think that this is THE dang CUTEST pony in the world! He strikes me and I really really REALLY want to go get this pony and bring him home!

I can picture "my" pony and I trotting trotting down the road with manes flying and big ole horsey grins on our faces as we wave at passers-by heading toward a destination yet unknown. People will say "Hey! here comes Pam and her Pony! YAY!" and throw parades lmao. It will be the Pam Pony Parade! Maybe we can have one in Prague!

I'm sure I will never even get to meet this pony, but I fell in love with him at first sight. We would have sooooooo much fun. Because I know it's a very long shot of getting him, I thought I'd at least dedicate a post to this little pony who should be mine.

Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Well, my vote will not be of any help to you. If I had the space, I would be getting me a pony! ;)

Good Hands said...

He is AWFULLY cute, Pam. Hey, you look GOOD,driving him, LOL! I think we should roadtrip and bring him home!

Nosnikta said...

LOL.. I do look good driving him, don't I? I have such muscular arms!

I was trying to sell the idea to Jay last night. Sitting in the kitchen chair, holding my feet up with invisible reins in my hands, trying to make my hair fly out behind me....

.. he just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

CUTE CUTE CUTE! A road trip would be primo!